List:       debian-devel
Subject:    [Internal Projects] Talks for LinuxDays Luxembourg
From:       Andreas Tille <tillea () rki ! de>
Date:       2002-09-30 9:51:22

Hello,

I just wanted to give you a view on the slides which I want to present on
my two talks at the LinuxDays Luxembourg event.  Just find them at

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/200210_lux_internal/html/
         (Debian Internal Projects)

and

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/200210_lux_med/html/
         (Debian Med)

It would be nice if interested people could have a look at it and send
me any comments about it.

Kind regards and sorry for disturbing debian-devel with
debian-internal-projects topics - but there is no list yet
created

        Andreas.