List:       debian-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde] setting an /opt precedent
From:       Branden Robinson <branden () debian ! org>
Date:       2002-01-18 4:49:42

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 09:23:16PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> It's a pity that Eray seems to be unable to recognize this consensus,
> since ignoring consensus is a good way to get yourself ignored, in
> Debian..

Well, you either get ignored or become DPL...

--=20
G. Branden Robinson                |    Damnit, we're all going to die;
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    let's die doing something *useful*!
branden@debian.org                 |    -- Hal Clement, on comments that
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |       space exploration is dangerous