List:       debian-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde] and, for my next trick ...
From:       Peter Makholm <peter () makholm ! net>
Date:       2002-01-12 12:13:53

Daniel Stone <daniel@sfarc.net> writes:

> Oh, there *appears* to be one? You mean the one I sent this message to,
> and the one that I'm subscribed to? Right! Thanks for the information! I
> sent it to -devel because not all KDE users are subscribed to -devel.

And since when has users generally been subscribed to -devel? If we
have a KDE-specific development list then please use that instead of
-devel.

If you want to reach users -devel is the wrong list anyways.

--
Når folk spørger mig, om jeg er nørd, bliver jeg altid ilde til mode
og svarer lidt undskyldende: "Nej, jeg bruger RedHat".