On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 12:53:54PM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote: > Hi, > > this time it's me who has a question regarding testing: > > Could anyone explain why update_excuses [1] doesn't mention black-box? > According to packages.debian.org [2] it's in unstable but not in testing, > so I searched update_excuses for a reason and was surprised to find no > mentioning of black-box. Is black-box the name of the source package? testing goes by source packages, not binaries. -- Daniel Stone You dial up their local pop and it has a recorded message saying basically that this line is disconnected because they didn't pay their bill. So the PTT ISP didn't pay the PTT phoneline bill -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-request@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org