List:       dcms-dev
Subject:    [DCMS-Dev] Getting this thing completed...
From:       Jonathan S. Shapiro shap () eros-os ! org
Date:       2000-09-20 13:51:14

I'm experiencing serious schedule overload, and DCMS is close enough to
testable that I'ld really appreciate some help.

Does anyone out there have a spare day or two to perform some butchery on
the current diff and merge programs? What's needed is to adapt the interface
so that they can be called from DCMS. Ultimately, I want a clean library for
this, but at the moment I'll gladly settle for a quick hack on
rcsdiff/rcsmerge.

If you have time/interest, drop me a note and I'll pass along the interface
info.

shap