List:       dcms-dev
Subject:    Re: [opencm-dev] fwiw, conversion grows by leaps and bounds
From:       "Todd T. Fries" <todd () fries ! net>
Date:       2002-08-15 14:39:23

So .. am I understanding that current repositories do not have an upgrade
path for your planned changes without pain?

I'm testing more than just the space requirements, I'm also testing that
the conversion script runs to completion without any errors .. of course
I'll test again when you make changes to the schema and/or sxd, but in
the mean time I'll ferret out what I can ..
--
Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net

(last updated $ToddFries: signature.p,v 1.2 2002/03/19 15:10:18 todd Exp $)

Penned by Jonathan S. Shapiro on Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 10:35:24AM -0400, we have: