List:       dccp
Subject:    Get A Part Time Job Today
From:       Steven Moore <zgpt64p () cplonetie ! me>
Date:       2016-10-22 11:49:32

Hello

My Name is Steven Moore.We seek the service of a Secret Shopper in our apex-consult \
Organization. The assignment will pay  per duty .You can make $200 everyday , depends \
on how fast you able to take up your work. I am sure you cannot spend more than 1-2 \
hours per day on your assignment . No Money or Fee is required to become secret \
shopper.

KINDLY SEND YOUR INFORMATION BELOW IF INTERESTED:

Your Name:
Street Address: ( Not PO. BOX )
Apartment Number:
City: State:
Zip Code:
Country:
Cell/Home phone number:
Age:
Present working Status:

You can also vist our website to Regrister online:

http://www.apex-consult.net/

Regards,
Steven Moore
231101xyz@gmail.com