List:       dbi-users
Subject:    Re: DBD::Oracle 1.22 - Solaris 10 - 64 bit - Oracle 10 - Perl 5.8.4 -
From:       supernerd () gmail ! com
Date:       2009-04-28 21:28:42

Oops, forgot to send this on to the list.

Thanks for the help everyone. There were two issues that needed to be
addressed.

1. The full client install was not complete. It was missing the header files
as was suggested. I rsync'd all the files from an existing, successful full
install and it was able to begin compiling untill...

2. I got the ELF error. It seems we cannot compile 64bit for now. I changed
my library path to include lib32 instead of lib and re-ran the Makefile.PL.
Things then compiled. (make)

I was able to compile with some warnings and I am currently failing on 'make
test' but it appears it may be related to the Oracle user I'm testing with
and not a problem with DBD.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Jacob