List:       dbi-users
Subject:    DBI 1.604 builds clean on Solaris 10 against 64 bit Perl 5.8.8
From:       "Vachon, Frederick P (Fred)      A5IT" <Fred.Vachon () CIGNA ! COM>
Date:       2008-03-25 20:10:23

No make test errors with this release.  A few days ago I built the 1.602
version on a Solaris machine and got 2 test errors related to 85gofer.
Failed Test       Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
-------
t/zvp_85gofer.t      3   768   164    3   1.83%  79 82 86
t/zvxgp_85gofer.t    3   768   164    3   1.83%  79 82 86
Today I did a build with 1.604 on a Solaris machine with the same
configuration and all the tests were clean.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please immediately \
notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email transmission may \
contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of \
the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  \
Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you \
for your compliance.  Copyright 2008 CIGNA \