List:       dbi-users
Subject:    Re: error
From:       Martin Evans <martin.evans () easysoft ! com>
Date:       2007-08-01 14:25:11

Samuel_Zheng wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> I know Chinese. Just that it is not displayed properly Icannot read it.
> what more info is needed? Do you think.
> I use the excel to open the ACCESS97 database and it was fine.
> regards,
> samuel

With a 42000 error should be some text describing the error - the syntax
error in your SQL. If you can't get this you'll have to output the SQL
when prepare fails and examine it to see what looks wrong. I can't
really say anything more since you appear to have a syntax error but
there is no associated description so the problem could be anything.

Martin
--
Martin J. Evans
Easysoft Limited