List:       dbi-users
Subject:    Comments on stability of SQLite for storage
From:       Daniel Kasak <dkasak () nusconsulting ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-08-01 5:44:16

Greetings.

I'm beginning a project where I have to store some stuff on the disk
somehow. At present, I'm using SQLite *only* for temporary storage. I
had planned to dump data ( which is basically config data, but is
absolutely critical in terms of keeping the project held together ) to
either XML or CSV, but now this is getting more cumbersome that I'd
expected.

Who has some anecdotal evidence about the reliability of SQLite files
for storing data? Should I drop the XML / CSV idea and just use SQLite?

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer