List:       dbi-dev
Subject:    RE: Array Binding (an ODBC example)
From:       Neil Lunn <neillunn () gunz ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-08-10 1:06:19

Just a short clarification. Otherwise the information is helpful.
Is the binding of arrays accepted in ODBC v2 or only in v3 compliant
drivers?

--Neil

Please Note :
Only  the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify
the sender immediately. The contents of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies
unless expressly stated.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.