List:       dbi-dev
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: DBD::Informix 0.57 released
From:       Jonathan Leffler <jleffler () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2000-07-11 4:26:53

KENDRICKS.CHERYL@notes.heb.com wrote:

> The next release of DBD::Informix, version 0.57, has been uploaded to CPAN.
> The timestamp from PAUSE was - Tue, 18 Nov 1997 06:25:25 GMT.
> It will be available worldwide in a day or three.

I apologize for this -- it was sent without my knowledge.  Please
don't castigate Cheryl either; it is a semi-automatic system that
seems to have seized her account and is regurgitating ancient emails...

Note that the current version of DBD::Informix is still 1.00.PC1.

--
Jonathan Leffler (jleffler@informix.com, jleffler@earthlink.net)
Guardian of DBD::Informix v1.00.PC1 -- see http://www.perl.com/CPAN