List:       dbi-dev
Subject:    Re: Great Database Minds: PerlDB - A Database Written Entirelyin Perl?
From:       James Maes <jmaes () sportingnews ! com>
Date:       2000-03-23 21:38:15

   ***  From dbi-users - To unsubscribe, see the end of this message.  ***
   *** DBI Home Page - http://www.symbolstone.org/technology/perl/DBI/ ***

Well, I don't remember who started all this, but I would like to get
in.  Has anyone put any code to disk yet, or are we at the birth of a
project? If the first, then is there a server somewhere we we can get a
look at it, or if the lader, how does one (we) start something like
this?

"Gowen, Lee" wrote:

>    ***  From dbi-users - To unsubscribe, see the end of this message.  ***
>    *** DBI Home Page - http://www.symbolstone.org/technology/perl/DBI/ ***
>
> Count me in on doing the development work!
>
>  Lee Gowen
>  Lead Software Engineer
>  US WEST Dex
>  9394 West Dodge Rd
>  Omaha, NE    68114

James Maes
Unix/Database Programmer
jmaes@sportingnews.com
The Sporting News
www.sportingnews.com

--- He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the
present controls the past. - George Orwell, "1984", 1948