List:       dbi-dev
Subject:    Keeping a script running
From:       James Maes <jmaes () sportingnews ! com>
Date:       2000-03-07 20:10:58

   ***  From dbi-users - To unsubscribe, see the end of this message.  ***
   *** DBI Home Page - http://www.symbolstone.org/technology/perl/DBI/ ***

Hey all,
	Got a quick on here.  I need to be able to fetch data from a table
where some of the rows are bad.  Right now the script dies if it comes
across a bad row (it gets a fetch row failed).  How can I get the script
to continue running.

Thanks

--

James Maes