List:       dbi-dev
Subject:    FreeBSD + IODBC + DBD:ODBC Problems?!
From:       "Tristan Zajonc" <mtzajonc () unix ! amherst ! edu>
Date:       1999-07-30 19:33:20

    *** From dbi-users -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Hello.
    I'm trying to get DBD::ODBC with iodbc working on an account I have on a freebsd \
system.   I'm presently getting the error

Can't connect to your dbi:ODBC:Sample using user: Test and pass: Test
[iODBC][Driver Manager]Driver's SQLAllocEnv() failed (SQL-IM004)(DBD: db_login/)

when I run the test program.  Does anybody know what this could be?

Other info:
I'm do not have root access.
DBD::ODBC and iodbc are installed in my home directly.  I do "use lib \
'/usr/home/myhome/perlmod/lib/site_perl/';" in the perl files. DBD is installed into \
the perlmod directly of my home. I'm attempting to connect to a remote MS SQL server.
DBD::ODBC ver .20
iodbc ver 2.12
DBI ver .93 (installed by root)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Tristan Zajonc