List:       dbi-dev
Subject:    ODBC.pm  shows errors?
From:       Noufal <pulian.noufal () tatainfotech ! com>
Date:       1999-07-31 3:44:07

    *** From dbi-users -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Dear friends,

   While i was using DBI (ver 1.13) and DBD:ODBC (ver 0.20)  with my
application, i got following error logged into my log file.

DBI handle cleared whilst still active at
D:\is\lib\site/DBD/ODBC.pm line 53, chunk 29.
dbih_clearcom (h 0x1b9d63c, com 0x1f65440):
FLAGS 0x211: COMSET Warn AutoCommit
TYPE 1
PARENT undef
KIDS 0 (0 active)
IMP_DATA undef in 'DBD::ODBC::dr'

   Can anybody please help me to decipher what happens here. My program
works fine. but i am worried about the implications of the above errors.

   Also, when i tried to read ODBC.pm, i could see that it is not passing
any value curresponding to $IMP_DATA in DBI(see the last line of above
errors).  Is this a bug or am i missing some basics?

Thank you very much

Noufal