List:       dbi-dev
Subject:    Re: How to execute a Stored Procudure and getting back the result
From:       Michael Peppler <mpeppler () peppler ! org>
Date:       1999-07-28 21:15:04

    *** From dbi-users -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Aazam Khan writes:
 >     *** From dbi-users -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***
 >
 > Sorry folk actually I am in desperate need of this functionality. I used DBI/DBD \
alot but never called a Stored Procedure and getting the result set back in the \
variables. Can anybody help me out in this regard.  >

This is one thing taht is not standardized under DBI, so what database
engine are you using?

Michael