List:       dbi-dev
Subject:    Re: how: UNIX(DBD::ODBC)->NT(Microsoft-SQL)
From:       nicholas.winters () ubs ! com
Date:       1998-06-30 16:03:37

*** From dbi-users -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

["PUBLIC:" (text/plain)]

     Hi Nick,

     If you have the Sybase client libraries you could use DBD-Sybase, but
     most people opt for buying a UNIX driver. You may want to look at
     archives of this list as in recent weeks there have been some more
     detailed replies to this question and it appears that it is possible
     to get a free trial version of one driver to make sure it all works
     OK. OpenLink (http://www.openlink.co.uk/) and Hot Sockets
     (http://www.ensodex.com/) may also be of interest to you,

     Nick