List:       dbi-dev
Subject:    RE: DBD::Oracle Makefile.PL using File::Find
From:       "Jeff Urlwin" <jurlwin () access ! digex ! net>
Date:       1998-01-31 18:08:33

    *** From dbi-users -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

I already have some fixes which I've tested against Borland and Microsoft.
I will fold in the File::Find and test it here.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Urlwin
jurlwin@access.digex.net
http://www.access.digex.net/~jurlwin

If you are without web access, or if you are having trouble with the web page,
please send mail to dbi-request@fugue.com.   Please try to use the web
page first - it will take a long time for your request to be processed by hand.