List:       dbi-dev
Subject:    Re[2]: I wish they let me use DBI still
From:       "Leonhard Brenner {13031} 7149 [    ]" <lab () caesun10 ! msd ! ray ! com>
Date:       1997-09-29 15:20:44

    *** From dbi-users -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

If I had to do it again I would have given more resistence upfront. I
had a perfectly working program withen three week using DBI and perl
now I have very nice C code after 3 months of modifying and
maintaning. Moral don't give in. Thank you Tim for your help and
creating DBI I'll probably use Nick's library to finish up and get the
hell of this project. I am going to international air traffic control
to do a full scale application in perl with embeded C and Tk. I think
this is an ideal chance for perl prove itself again.

Leonhard Brenner                                /--`' \_@~@.--<
Thinking People Inc.                            `--'\ \  <___>.
E-mail: brenner@lbrenner.ne.mediaone.net             \ \\   " /
Phone: (508)-647-4074                                 >=\\_/`<
                                                     /= |  \_/
If you are without web access, or if you are having trouble with the web page,
please send mail to dbi-request@fugue.com.   Please try to use the web
page first - it will take a long time for your request to be processed by hand.