List:       dbi-dev
Subject:    Re: Is there a DBD::Illustra ?
From:       Peter Haworth <pmh () edison ! ioppublishing ! com>
Date:       1997-09-29 9:40:53

    *** From dbi-users -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Benedikt Berger <berger@informatik.uni-rostock.de> writes:

> we've figured out that at our department we don't have Informix, only
> Illustra Server (that's the reason the DBD::Informix could not be installed
> -> excuse to Jonathan ), now I'm looking for a DBD::Illustra. The list of
> DBD-drivers at Hermetica doesn't mentioned such a driver - probably because
> it doesn't exist ?

I'm working on one, but I don't get to spend very much time on it, so it's
going to be a while yet.

I'm not sure yet whether it should be called DBD::Illustra, or (because
hopefully it should work with Universal Server too) DBD::MI or somesuch. I'd
like some ideas on this.

--
	Peter Haworth	pmh@edison.ioppublishing.com
"The usability of a computer language is inversely proportional to the

If you are without web access, or if you are having trouble with the web page,
please send mail to dbi-request@fugue.com.   Please try to use the web
page first - it will take a long time for your request to be processed by hand.