List:       dbi-dev
Subject:    AIX 3.2.5/Oracle/DBI/DBD/perl 5.004
From:       kkitts () his ! com (Kevin L !  Kitts)
Date:       1997-09-26 22:24:12

    *** From dbi-users -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Hello,
  I was wondering if anyone out there has installed DBI/DBD/perl 5.004
under the AIX 3.2.5 operating system. Also, after the O.S. is upgraded to
4.2 in Jan. will my perl code continue to work? Perhaps a rebuild of
DBI/DBD and perl will be necessary. One final question - Is it difficult to
to install all of this software under my own user account. Unfortunately I
do not have access to the root password of this system and it may be
difficult to pursuade the powers that be of the need for a "non-standard"
tool.

Any hints or tips most apprec.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin L. Kitts
e-mail: kkitts@his.com
www: http://www.his.com/~kkitts/

If you are without web access, or if you are having trouble with the web page,
please send mail to dbi-request@fugue.com.   Please try to use the web
page first - it will take a long time for your request to be processed by hand.