List:       dbi-dev
Subject:    FW: Why nobody can help me?
From:       "Sterin, Ilya" <Isterin () ciber ! com>
Date:       2003-01-17 15:14:43

The reason no one has answered is because you sent the question to the wrong
list.  dbi-dev is only for the DBI and DBD core developers, not for users
that utilize it for their programs.  Here we discuss new features, bugs,
etc...

You should send everything to dbi-users@perl.org, hopefuly you subscribed to
that one as well.

I'm forwarding this message there.