List:       dbi-dev
Subject:    Re: fetching with report breaks, totals and subtotals (was: More on testing cursors in Perl and PL/S
From:       Jared Still <jkstill () cybcon ! com>
Date:       2003-01-01 0:55:47

Tom,

A fundamental difference between what I've started and what
you are doing is that SQLMinus is dependent on DBI, and bit
that I've done is not.  Works with any data source, with or without
DBI.

I'm going to pursue it a bit further, and see what you think.

Jared

PS.  I'm not a member of dbi-dev yet, so this may not show up there.