List:       dav-dev
Subject:    [dav-dev] Interoperability results
From:       "Keith Wannamaker" <Keith () Wannamaker ! org>
Date:       2001-07-22 23:06:42

I represented mod_dav at the Dav Interoperability Event
7/19 & 7/20 at the Univ of Santa Cruz.  The purpose of
this post is to document the issues raised at the event.

Bugs (verified against the V1_0_patches branch):

 Lisa Dusseault     <Lisa@Xythos.Com>
   Collection dead properties are not copied (depth 0)

 Daniel Brotsky     <DBrotsky@Adobe.Com>
   Lock of resource with a non-existent intermediate
   collection returns 500 instead of 409

 Joe Orton          <Joe@Orton.Demon.Co.UK>
   Copy of a resource to an existing resource with
   overwrite: T fails with a 404.

Requested features:

 Lisa Dusseault     <Lisa@Xythos.Com>
   Store <D:getcontentlanguage>

 Daniel Brotsky     <DBrotsky@Adobe.Com>
   Store <D:getcontenttype>

 Hartmut Warncke    <HWarncke@Adobe.Com>
   Limit depth: infinity propfind restriction to <D:allprop/>
   Clients should be able to determine if this mod_dav security
     feature is enabled.. perhaps by a live property?

In addition I have commited fixes for the first two bugs to
the V1_0_patches branch.

Keith