List:       dav-dev
Subject:    RE: [dav-dev] NT, Win32 Apache 1.3.12 & mod_dav-1.0.1-dev-1.3.12: config problems and error loading
From:       "Keith Wannamaker" <krw () raleigh ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2000-06-28 13:52:45

Oh yeah, I changed Apache 1.3.12 to cd to the serverroot when
run as a service to prevent the problem you are experiencing --
win32 should check . before the path when looking for a dll..
so if you have xmlparse/xmltok in your serverroot, you should
be ok when you run as a service.

If that is where they are, and it still fails, check the default
system path to make sure no other xmlparses are being picked up
before the one shipped with dav.

Keith