List:       dav-dev
Subject:    Re: [dav-dev] Web Folders on Windows/2000
From:       karasiuk () ca ! ibm ! com
Date:       2000-06-28 9:49:20

I'm not using Windows Explorer, I'm using Internet Explorer.  I'm not using
Front Page.
I don't have a Web Folders directory installed into Windows Explorer.  Any
ideas on what I need to do, to get this to happen?

I went and upgraded Internet Explorer to version 5.50.4030.2400, I am still
having the same problem.

Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org> on 2000-06-27 10:20:15 PM

Please respond to Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org>