List:       dav-dev
Subject:    [dav-dev] File Level Authorization
From:       Rishi Pahuja <rishi.pahuja () oracle ! com>
Date:       2006-02-21 5:50:19

Hi All,

I am trying to configure Apache as a File Repository using mod_dav.

Problem I am facing is with respect to Acess rights for various users. I
wish to provide distinct access location to all my users.
I tried to take help from web but could not located right reference.

Problem Description:
Say I have three users A, B, C I want all should have access only to
folders say
/dav_public/A /dav_public/B /dav_public/C respectively and also a common
folder
/dav_public/Shared where everyone will have read only access.

If anyone of you can help me or guide me to correct reference it will be
of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Rishi