List:       dav-dev
Subject:    [dav-dev] Multiple WebDAV Server Trouble
From:       Dan Tappin <dan () wavefront ! ca>
Date:       2002-11-28 3:26:15

I am trying to set up WebDAV access on two virtual hosts on Apache
1.3.x on Mac OS X 10.2.2.

I have the first WebDAV enabled site up and running with limited
trouble.  The trouble started when I added the second one.  My second
WebDAV host prompts the user for the realm for the first host.

If I enter the user:pass for this first host I end up in the root
directory of the first host... as if I had directly connected.

I have checked for server aliases and dns configuration or redirects.

Any first thoughts before I start posting config files?

Thanks,

Dan