List:       dav-dev
Subject:    Re: [dav-dev] Public WebDAV Servers ?
From:       "Anthony Gunia" <gunia () calumet ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       2002-11-12 13:15:26

FYI...any IIS server that has the FrontPage extensions installed should be DAV enabled.  So, you might be able to find a free IIS/FrontPage hosting service out there that you can use.  Good luck!

Anthony

>>> Paulo Ney de Souza <desouza@Math.Berkeley.EDU> 11/11/02 12:44PM >>>

I went looking for ways to experiment with WebDAV and since I do
not have rights to experiment with my local web-server I went on
the look for a public server, and even though I expect to find
LOTS of them, I was only able to find three, which are:

	EPI Direct - http://www.epidirect.com/WebDAV/Intro.htm
	      which wants $29.95/month for a multi-user account.

	Xythos - http://www.sharemation.com/ has a site which
         offer free accounts with a 5 Meg restriction.

	MyDocsOnline.com  - http://www.mydocsonline.com/
	     which charges a $14.95/user/quarter for a multi-user plan.

In particular, EPI seems to be the ONLY ISP offering WebDAV support.
Does anyone know of other offerings ?  If you do, please send the over
I'll summarize all options and prepare a lits ...

Paulo Ney