List:       dash
Subject:    Product Inquiry
From:       Phillip Todor <njcs () bkzirrati ! com>
Date:       2023-04-25 6:01:06

Hello,

We are interested in buying your products if you could supply us
as soon as possible.

Could you please give me the following information: Unit price
based on Minimum Order, Production lead time.

Kindly see attached our purchase order for your kind perusal.
This is very urgent and we need your reply within 3 working days
so we can make our order.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Purchasing Manager
Phillip Todor
Head Office Address: Al Multaqa St, Al Rawdah
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Business Hours: Sunday -Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Phone: +971 58 285 3045
Email: philliptodor411@greatconceptuae.com