List:       dart
Subject:    RE: [Dart] Some questions
From:       "Tobias Kaupp" <t.kaupp () cas ! edu ! au>
Date:       2006-04-05 11:53:10

Olivier,

we've just upgraded to version 0.8.5 and got the emailing working out of the
box (both types: late submitted nightly builds and developer notification
after build errors).

Here are our settings in the Project.xml:
mail.host: mail.usyd.edu.au (our smtp server)
mail.port: 25
mail.from: dart@opium.acfr.usyd.edu.au (where dart server is running)
mail.transport.protocol: smtp

When configuring yourself through the web interface specify <yourProject> as
Project and <yourCvsUsername> (*no* domain, so e.g. only "daffy") as
Repository Id.

Cheers, Tobias

Tobias Kaupp
PhD student

ARC Centre of Excellence for Autonomous Systems
(Australian Centre for Field Robotics)
The Rose St Building, J04
The University of Sydney, NSW 2006
Australia