List:       dart
Subject:    RE: [Dart] Feature requests & potential bugs
From:       "Blezek, Daniel J (GE, Research)" <blezek () crd ! ge ! com>
Date:       2006-01-26 14:24:01

Oliver,

  Just wanted to respond that we're starting to look into these issues.

  Regarding your previous post: Dart2 does not support the Doxygen errors/warnings.  \
This was put as a low priority.  We are working towards the 1.0 release.  I think \
when we switch over the bulk of our dashboards to Dart2 (sometime in Feb?) navigation \
will get a lot more attention. 8-P

1) Build time is generated by ctest and only reported by Dart.  Perhaps the ctest \
site / documentation can shed some light there.

2) Yes this is a bug, I know where the problem is, just not sure how to fix it.

3) Where do you put this setting?  It should be easy to include in the Server.xml.  I \
forget if I documented it, but Dart will allow you to use a custom template when you \
create your Projects, rather than the template included in the .jar file.

4) Notes are not yet implemented.  Adding the command line invocation will need to be \
done on the client side, and passed to Dart as any other measurement.

5)  Are you sure you want to graph results from 200 tests?  Not only would it take a \
long time to generate, I'm not sure the results would be meaningful.  I suspect this \
is just a tad of clever javascript, perhaps Jim can comment?

6)  Test results should show up at the same time as the other data from the \
submission.  Are there any clues in the log output?  I'm surprised to hear this, not \
something we've ever bumped into before.

7)  Placing Submissions into Tracks happens when the Submission is placed in the \
database.  So changing the duration of a Track is not reflected on existing \
Submissions, only new ones.  On my ToDo list is a Task to reindex Submissions into \
Tracks.  I've started a ToDo list in the Dart documentation (see Subversion) to \
remind me to do things.

Regards,
-dan