List:       dart
Subject:    [Dart] Trigger failed
From:       "John Biddiscombe" <jbiddiscombe () skippingmouse ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-10-30 10:30:00

I'm not behind a firewall, but I got this. My Experimental vtk Submits don't
show up and a manual roll-up doesn't seem to help either. Can anyone tell me
what's wrong? (The second trigger seems OK). Thanks

JB

Submit Experimental
        Establishing connection to drop box.
           FTP set to passive mode
        Beginning Submission
        Put Build.xml
        HTTP package version 2.3
        Trigger failed. If your computer is behind a firewall, make sure
that
        you have set the environment variables HTTP_PROXY and
HTTP_PROXY_PORT.
        Put Test.xml
        HTTP package version 2.3
        Trigger status: ok