List:       dart
Subject:    RE: [Dart] Windows 2000 Dart can not kill process
From:       Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman () kitware ! com>
Date:       2002-10-17 14:53:23

OK, the kill program is working just fine, and so is dart.
Sorry for the false alarm.   The problem is the timeout was too long.
If the timeout is 25 minutes, then if there are leaks, each program that
leaks pops up a dialog, and holds up the build for 25 minutes.   After 6 of
them the dashboards are 3 hours behind, and when I get to my computer in
the morning, it appears to be stuck with a dialog box not yet killed.

-Bill