List:       dart
Subject:    [Dart] RE: repeated error detection and file length capping in dart
From:       "Ian Scott" <ian.m.scott () stud ! man ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-10-10 14:22:24

I have now written some mods to Dart to do repeated Line Detection.

It involves adding an extra Element to the <Error> tag in the Build.xml
file.
<RepeatCount>13</RepeatCount>
Will this interface change be a problem? There doesn't appear to be a DTD or
the like.

I'll leave it running here for a few days before I check in the mods.

Ian.