List:       dart
Subject:    [Dart] Dart rollup lock
From:       Sebastien BARRE <sebastien.barre () kitware ! com>
Date:       2002-04-04 14:59:15

Hi

I think we started that discussion at some point, but I do not remember
exactly which solution was found...

Is there a plan to add a "lock" feature to Dart to prevent several people
to roll-up the dashboard at the same time (something like creating a lock
file when NightlyDashboardEnd starts, and delete it at the end ?, although
Dart might not be robust enough to support this at this point).

Thanks

--
Sebastien Barre