List:       darklab
Subject:    Re: [DARKLAB] Defacements list ?
From:       Burning Chrome <chrome () liquidinfo ! net>
Date:       2002-11-01 10:35:03

Hi,

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:06:41 -0500
"Saqib A. Khan" <khan@securityv.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out if anyone is still running an up to date web
> site defacements list. I've tried looking but can't find a group or

Alldas.org has been the main defacement archive at some point, but it
seems like its been down for several weeks now. I haven't seen any
postings about it either.

http://www.alldas.org

Another site that popped up with google.com seems to have quite recent
defacements reported. You might want to check that one. Hope it yields
the info you need :)

http://www.zone-h.org/en/defacements/

(sorry if this post is too off-topic in this mailinglist)

-bc-
--
- Liquid Information - http://www.liquidinfo.net
- E-mail: Remove NOS_PAM if present in address (Usenet)