List:       darklab
Subject:    [DARKLAB] Administrativa (kind of)
From:       FX <fx () phenoelit ! de>
Date:       2002-09-02 10:29:16

Hi List,

I noticed that we experience a slight increase in subscribers these days.
For all of you new ppl on the list, who are probably wondering why there was no
traffic after the subscription, yes - this list is active.
The quantity/quality highly depends on you guys to discuss stuff here. But
normally, this list is low traffic. So don't expect your mailbox to be filled
with "SuSE Linux - jep, we finally fixed it" messages ;-))

Note: Posting to the list is only allowed from your subscribed address
(because of spam).

yours truly,
FX

--