List:       darcs-users
Subject:    [darcs-users] Best place for Darcs Hub questions
From:       Ash Moran <ash.moran () patchspace ! co ! uk>
Date:       2013-04-28 20:03:56

Hi

I've added a card[1] to the Darcs Hub wishlist on Trello (reset password feature). It \
contains a non-urgent implicit support request (it would be nice if the person I was \
trying to show a file to could log in before this feature is added). Is darcs-users \
the best place to raise feature requests etc for Darcs Hub, or should I be sending \
them somewhere else?

Thanks
Ash

[1] https://trello.com/c/kew04adB