List:       darcs-users
Subject:    Re: [darcs-users] Show changes only to specific files
From:       Owen Stephens <darcs () owenstephens ! co ! uk>
Date:       2012-11-07 23:44:04

Hi Stefan,

On 7 November 2012 20:04, Stefan Wehr <stefan.wehr@gmail.com> wrote:

> I then tried to --only-to-files option of the changes command, without
> luck. From the description of this option, I would guess that it does
> what I need, but I'm not sure. Or is ist just a bug?

I would expect that it *should* do what you describe - it does work
for `darcs cha --only-to-files -v file_name`, so I think it's a bug (I
imagine the interactive mode isn't being told about the --only
flag...)

If you could create a shell script that sets up and demonstrates the
error - we can then add it as a regression test - and then create a
bug on bugs.darcs.net, that'd be great!

Cheers,
Owen.