List:       darcs-users
Subject:    [darcs-users] GSoC 2012
From:       Michael Hendricks <michael () ndrix ! org>
Date:       2012-02-28 16:49:10

The wiki article about next month's sprints[1] mentions discussions
about Google Summer of Code.  I noticed this morning that GSoC
deadline for mentoring organizations is March 9th[2], prior to the
sprint.  In the past it looks like darcs has been handled under the
Haskell.org umbrella, so maybe this deadline doesn't matter to us.  I
thought I'd mention it anyway, since GSoC has done such great darcs
work in years past.

I'd personally love to see the patch-index optimization finished as
part of GSoC 2012.

--
Michael

[1]: http://wiki.darcs.net/Sprints/2012-03