List:       darcs-users
Subject:    Re: [darcs-users] A holiday gift for darcs: $500
From:       Eric Kow <eric.kow () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-12-29 8:40:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Many thanks to the folks at Summersault!

For others who are interested in donating, Darcs is a member of the Software Freedom \
Conservancy, and accepts donations through Google Checkout (preferably) and several \
other channels.  See  http://darcs.net/donations.html for more details.

We tend to use the money to pay for travel/accommodation at sprints.  Your donation \
helps to build the Darcs team. Meeting in real life allows us to grow closer as a \
team, and to get to know new contributors like Owen and Iago. In the future, we may \
need to think about hardware, or other uses, which we will discuss on list as the \
need arises.

Thanks and Happy New Year :-)

Eric

--