List:       darcs-users
Subject:    Re: [darcs-users] Darcs SCM integration plugin for Hudson/Jenkins CI
From:       Radoslav Dorcik <dixiecko () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-11 23:13:10

Hi Sven,

On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 19:40 +0100, Sven Strittmatter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 08.02.11 13:39, schrieb Radoslav Dorcik:
> > It doesn't parse the "move" tag from the summary section. It is rename
> > and/or move of file:
> Fixed
> https://github.com/Weltraumschaf/hudson-darcs/issues/issue/1/#comment_750697

I wrote initial version of XML schema (see attached) with shell based
tests:

http://bugs.darcs.net/patch547

It should have already good coverage of real XML outputs from Darcs.
Schema was inferred using trang[1] executed over various huge
repositories XML outputs. Only manual modification was needed for patch
element definition conflict (annotation vs changes). At least it is some
starting point for future work.

Rado

[1] http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/trang.html

["darcs.xsd" (application/xml)]