List:       darcs-users
Subject:    [darcs-users] Suggestions for Darcs.Patch.Prim.V1.Commute (screened)
From:       Iago Abal <iago.abal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-05 12:36:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

Do you have plans to move all utility functions to Darcs.Util or whatever ?
I see this module define isInDirectory and isSuperdir which are utilities
related with FileNames, and I recall to see some other function defining
(locally) isSuperdir. I think move all this stuff to some
Darcs.Util.FileName would be a good thing.

If you have plans in this sense let me know, I could help reorganizing some
code.

Regards,

--
Iago Abal Rivas