List:       darcs-users
Subject:    [darcs-users] Statically linked Linux binary of Darcs 1.0.4
From:       Juliusz Chroboczek <Juliusz.Chroboczek () pps ! jussieu ! fr>
Date:       2005-11-29 0:54:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I've just built a statically linked Linux binary of Darcs 1.0.4.  It's
on

  http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~jch/software/files/darcs-1.0.4-i386-linux.bz2

This is offered with no warranty, not even of any kind.

As usual with statically linked Linux binaries, name resolution might
or might not work.  If it doesn't, put the hosts you're interested in
in /etc/hosts.

The machine I built this on is on what is a rather well managed
academic network.  If you're serious about security, though, you
should get your binaries from a trusted source.  I'm not a trusted source.

For what it's worth, the md5sum of this file is

  d6c9cf3097301df79e0c37ee5692cb83  darcs-1.0.4-i386-linux.bz2

Enjoy,

                                        Juliusz