List:       darcs-users
Subject:    [darcs-users] createDirectory bug
From:       Jamie Webb <j () jmawebb ! cjb ! net>
Date:       2004-09-27 13:05:47

I had this bug appear again yesterday in a different, completely
independent repo, so I've finally put some time into it.

The failure is in the createDirectory in slurp_adddir on line 409 of
SlurpDirectory.lhs. It's trying to create
'./pub/WEB-INF/include/address' (a directory which is added by the
patch in question), where pwd is '/var/tmp/version2' and is completely
empty at that moment.

I will try fixing it by making it create parent directories if
necessary, but I suspect the real problem is something deeper which I
don't yet understand. Any ideas?

-- Jamie Webb