List:       darcs-users
Subject:    [darcs-users] Welcome to the darcs-user archive!
From:       David Roundy <droundy () civet ! berkeley ! edu>
Date:       2003-03-26 20:23:59

Hello!

If you are reading this message, it means you are looking at the
darcs-users mailing list archive (since at the time I'm sending this I'm
the only subscriber).  You may wonder why I'm sending this message.  The
real reason is that mailman doesn't create the mail archive until there has
been a message sent to the list, and I want to verify that the mail archive
works properly.
--
David Roundy
http://www.abridgegame.org