List:       darcs-devel
Subject:    [darcs-devel] mailing lists set to auto-reject non-member posts
From:       Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh () earth ! li>
Date:       2024-03-29 16:54:11

Hi,

I've just changed all the darcs mailing lists (darcs-users, darcs-devel
and bugs) to auto-reject non-member posts.

Before they were getting held for moderation, but in practice I wasn't
keeping up with that so it was essentially a black hole. And almost all
of the posts are spam.

If anyone does get a rejection they can join the list or ping on #darcs
to help get it sorted out.

Cheers,

Ganesh